1. Firstly, Inzant will discuss your integration requirements and overlook your data. They can then provide you with a proposal for the system setup, which will include all additional costs (if any), as well as training costs.
2. Secondly, it will be up to your business to export your accounts system. Inzant will inspect the state of your items and customers in order to provision your system, and discuss any additional information and requirements.
3. Next, your company will need to decide how its reps should sell your products. Whether that’s with PDF catalogues, images, barcode scanning, via Stockcount or a combination of these, it’s vital knowledge for Inzant when tailoring the system to your needs.
4. Once these requirements are discussed, Inzant will draw up an implementation schedule. The time it takes can vary depending on the complexity of the system, but the team will make sure rollout expectations are clear from the get-go.
5. The last step involves building the system, which is a very quick and easy process. Once the configuration is complete, your business will be ready to load up the iPads and begin the user training.